89% customers bought 2+ ukulele for their kids & friends.
5% customers bought 10-30+ ukulele for their musical class and activities. Amazing, isn't?
- We understand you'd love to gift your friends or family members as well this cute & creative ukulele kit so after we did customer we decided to we offer additional 5% discount when you purchase 2+ items, 10% for 3+ <3!
Build and decorate your very own ukulele with the DIY Handmade Ukulele Kit. This do-it-yourself set includes all of the components necessary to assemble a fully functional uke (that's street slang for ukulele). Every parts was handmade by our craftiest & artists around the globe (We ship worldwide). We're so proud we're doing the project to community.
With the help of a bit of wood glue, a screwdriver, and a drill, you'll be strumming away in a matter of hours.This is an awesome project for kids to do with their parents, as the completed instrument is compact, easy to learn, and fun to play. Also suitable as a gift for those love DIY & Music enthusiasts!
The unfinished wood allows you to decorate your ukulele in any number of fun ways.
For people who like: DIY projects gifts for kids gifts for the inner child music
Features & specs:
- Great bonding activity: Children and parents work together to improve relationships, excellent parent-child interaction activity.
- Handmade gift: Simple and fun to build. Perfect as a gift.
- Enhance Creativity: Artistic activities can provide children with an interesting and inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world and their own exploration.
- Easy to assemble: Perfect for DIY Beginner & Music Fan
Material: Basswood Body + Plastic + Metal + Ukulele Nylon Strings
Size: 21 Inches
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How hard is it to build?
It really isn't too difficult, it should only take about 3 hours total.
Question: What tools do I need to build it?
You'll need a Phillips screwdriver, some sandpaper That's it!
Question: Does it come with any songs?
It doesn't come with any songs but there are hundreds of instructional videos on YouTube to help you get started
Question: Why don't I just buy one that is already made?
That will take the fun out of it because building stuff is fun! Being able to personalize the design of your uke along with simply knowing that you put it together makes it special.
Get this amazing handmade ukulele today!